Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fly on!

Image

A little bit of a rough start but I am we'll on my way. This is one of the first times I have had a flight in the afternoon, 2 o'clock in fact. This is also the very first time I have ever missed a flight....laughing aside, I am currently in the air. :) This will be my 3rd time going down to Brazil within the 5 year visa I have. That, I see impart as pure luck and the other part...God having a sense of humor. Maybe he knew I was needing a multiple entry visa for Brazil. He is strange like that sometimes. This time I will be doing things completely different from the times before. Usually, I would build, then train, unfortunately I will only be around for one month building in Maringa then I scoot off to Costa Rica. This will be a quick update but wanted to drop an idea for you all (the one or 2 of you) to pray about when I am in Brazil. 1. The last few months I have been coming out from behind my camera...it's been a scary exciting ride but I want to continue using the muscles that I haven't used in a long time. I want for to be the forefront in everything I am doing in Brazil. 2. Also pray for safety for the team. I again, will be in the tip tops of trees down there. Nothing has happened the last 7 years I have been building with Jeff other then normal building injuries. But I would covet your prayers for the whole team the whole time. I think that's it so far. Be looking on my Facebook and Instagram for more daily update if what's going on.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment